Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: is not a happy camper

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Yoda14me's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I am pi$$ed off at the moment. My husband just bought another freakingn computer...we have two laptops already and there is nothing wrong with either of them. We can't freaking afford another one but did that stop him, no. He's such an ass... I am so mad.

    Just a warning to all you single girls..don't marry a computer geek...that's all they spend their money on..and believe me they spend a lot *sighs*
    AAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Feel free to donate one of those to me [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Yoda14me's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
    Feel free to donate one of those to me [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Why two people need three computers I will never know *sigh*

    I am poor and you see why now

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Yoda14me:


    Why two people need three computers I will never know *sigh*

    I am poor and you see why now
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    It`s a mistery! How many people are there in your house?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member lose yourself in thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My brother is suck a computer geek too. He's got a perfectly good laptop, but is still complaining that he needs a desktop. Now, I'm sitting here infront of a very crappy computer and he doesn't even care.

    Alisha

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was trying to get rid of mine Ivana he's good's with computer. I suppose i can still let him go.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Yoda14me's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There are two of us..me and him. As far as I know I can only use one at a time. I am fuming still....mainly because he told me he was going to wait and he didn't.

    The idiot then had it delivered home where of course I would have to sign for it...dumbass

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Dreambird's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2002
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have six comps and only four who uses them...
    I know what computer geeks are like, my brothers are like that aswell... So I have learn to keep distant with others [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Sara I know you pain

    I have a computer geek husband too.

    and when he's not upgrading, he is out fixing everyone elses computer.

    Geeks


    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    So he's not home yet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •